ATTENTION : REQUIRES A LOT OF TESTS ( Oscilloscope too ) !!!
So : DO NOT BUILD IT !
1. Works also with a Transformer for 220V or 120V.
2. The two ICs remain COLD !
3. The Transistors : just a very little lukewarm !
4. The Transformer : just a very little lukewarm !
5. No weird sounds !
6. Very stable because the unit command has only ICs (!) ( like electronic active components )…and a diode.
7. EXCELLENT production cost !
8. Do NOT put a filament bulb near a Mosfet !
9. If without the two separation-Cs (0.1microF),
the voltages will be sort of ” MELANGE ” !!!
10. Voltages when 11V-feed :
a. Filament-bulb : 212V,
b. CFL : 214V,
c. LED (for 230V) : 220V,
d. LCD-monitor : 207V.
11. First 555 : ASTABLE !
12. Second 555 : MONOSTABLE !!!
13. The image and the sound of The Monitor are the same with when The Monitor is without that Inverter (on National System Power Source).
14. The 11Vdc are from a PC-Power-Source.
15. No fluctuations !
16. 1N4148 trys to equalize Output1 and Output2 Voltages (an Oscilloscope would tell if it is perfect) !
17. Pin 5* !
Post time: Dec-22-2017