How to Remove Main Battery for W164 Mercedes in Easy Steps
2006 Mercedes ML 500 Do-It-Yourself (DIY), Video of removing
1) You DON’T have to remove the seat in order to remove battery.
2) BUT, If you remove the seat then job becomes easy.
3) You need to remove only 4 bolts to lift the seat up.
4) If you remove the connectors as i have shown in the video then you can pull the seat out.
5) Remove the vent cover.
6) There are 2 more covers for vent/battery which are connected with push pin. Pull the pin and remove the covers.
7) Remove Negative (-) plug then remove Positive (+) plug
8) Remove 2 nuts with bracket on (-) side.
9) Remove tube next to (-) plug.
10) Remove battery from front.
Installation and Removal TIPS:
WHENEVER YOU WORK ON BATTERY:
DURING REMOVAL ALWAYS UNPLUG negative (-) END FIRST
DURING INSTALLATION ALWAYS PLUG positive (+) END FIRST.
How to remove Auxiliary Battery.
Thanks for watching, Enjoy, and please don’t forget to: LIKE, COMMENT, FAVORITE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.
Please SUBSCRIBE, If you haven’t done so yet, take a look around. If you like what you see be sure to Subscribe to be notified when new content is posted.
Thanks again for visiting!
This video is for educational purposes only, I am NOT a Professional Licensed/Certified Mechanic and I am not Liable/Responsible in any way for damages caused to YOU or your Vehicle due to this video. Please leave your comments below if you have any questions or concerns.
Hope this Helps someone out there.
*Disclaimer: This Video is for only for personal and educational purposes.
Post time: Oct-22-2017