Deep Cycle AGM Range VRLA
The extremely powerful, compact AGM VRLA batteries of EverExceed Deep Cycle AGM Range are an ideal energy Source for durability in HME/Mobility applications, the EverExceed top terminal Deep Cycle AGM Range provides high performance and reliability in long duration cycling applications. Our development team combines the market demand with design optimization, precision component selection and state-of-the-art manufacturing process to produce the most cost effective battery solution for today applications.
Good news from EverExceed: The 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM batteries will keep on the global promotion from June to October in 2016. These hot products will keep on 20% off discount. Flash sale, please pre-order ASAP!
• Thick positive plate design and high Tin alloy~12 years design life @ 20°C(68°F).
• UL Recognized component.
• Valve regulated lead acid battery (VRLA).
• High-Compression Absorbed Glass Mat technology (AGM) for greater than 99% recombination efficiency.
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Operates at a low internal pressure.
• Heavy duty insert copper terminals for ease of assembly, reduced maintenance and increased safety.
• Advanced lead tin calcium alloy, reduces grid corrosion and promotes long battery life.
• Standard: Reinforced ABS (UL 94HB) container and cover.
Optional: Flame-retardant reinforced ABS container and cover compliant with U.L.94 V-0 with an Oxygen limiting Index of greater than 28%.
• Over-sized, through the partition inter-cell welds provide low resistance connections, with minimal power loss.
• Flame arresting, low pressure safety release venting system for individual cells, recognized per U.L. 924.
• Multicell design for ease of installation and maintenance.
• Horizontal or vertical operation.
Post time: Feb-01-2018