Kyle Bradshaw of Cruiser Customizing introduces & demonstrates the installation of the BikeMaster TruGel Battery. BikeMasters new TruGel battery uses a unique gel electrolyte that provides higher cranking amps!
CONNECT WITH US:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CruiserCustomizing – SUBSCRIBE
Call 1-888-857-5417 to speak with a product specialist or visit https://www.CruiserCustomizing.com for more information.
There is a TruGel battery for nearly every motorcycle application!
• Gel Electrolyte Powersport Batteries.
• Has a much longer storage life on the shelf or in the bike.
• Resists vibration and impacts which damage regular wet batteries.
• Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery.
• Will not leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks.
• Can be installed at any angle.
• Has a life span that can be up to twice that of a wet battery.
• Maintains contact with all of the plates, all the time, giving more cranking power and longer life.
• Will not sulfate like a wet battery.
• 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Explore our large selection of top-of-the-line motorcycle batteries and more! Easily navigate hundreds of products all in one location.
Thank you for watching this Cruiser Customizing Tip of the Week!
Until Next Week,
Post time: Mar-23-2018