In addition to providing a central power supply to racks and installations, the 19″ AH Power Conditioner with only 1 ns response time offers effective protection against power surges and spikes. High frequency filters ensure a high interference immunity and prevent interference with connected devices. The 8 female power sockets on the back panel are activated with a large rocker switch with integrated status LED; on the front panel, the AH Power Conditioner also has an unswitched power socket and an easily resettable 10 A automatic circuit breaker. The sturdy construction and the rugged 1U steel housing provide you with a reliable and long-lasting operation in mobile and stationary applications.
The AH PCL 10 also has two pull-out rack lights with 5 LEDs, dimmer and automatic on and off switch, as well as a detachable LED gooseneck lamp with USB connection for the lighting of the rack.
All AH power conditioners are supplied with four IEC connection cables.
- Product Type: power conditioner
- Type: 19″, 1U
- Number of Outlets (IEC C14): 9
- Input Voltage: 230 V
- Nominal Impedance: max 10 A
- Protection Against Impulse Voltage: outer conductor to neutral,
outer conductors to protection light, neutral conductor to earth
- Response Time: 1 nano second
- Max. Surge Current: 6000 A (8 x 20 µs pulse)
- Max. Surge Energy: 70 joules per contact
- Noise Cancelling: 20 dB, 1.5 MHz-200 MHz
- Power Socket: earthing contact power cable
- Fuse: 10 A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482 mm x 190 mm x 88 mm
- Further Features: including 4 power cords, incl. telescopic rack light
Worldwide distribution of Adam Hall Stands products:
Adam Hall GmbH
Post time: Jan-11-2018