Prostar polycrystalline 180w solar panels for your home
Prostar polycrystalline 180w solar panels for your home, discover how you can power your home with clean and affordable solar power. A solar power system is customized for your home, so pricing and savings vary based on location, system size, government rebates and local utility rates.
1. 17 years experiences on solar panel manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with TUV/VDE/CE/ROHS/IEC certificates, exporting to more 60 countries all over the world.
3. Dockside wareho uses beside three of China main container seaports, ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
4. Full range of power products supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
6. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
1. Manufactured according to international quality and Environment Management System (ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001).
2. High efficiency and reliable crystalline silicon solar cells ensure our product output stability.
3. High transmission low iron tempered glass, strong mechanical resistance.
4. Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition.
5. Anti-ageing EVA and excellent anti-climate back sheet.
6. Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads.
7. Double-sided fluorine TPT.
8. Standard waterproof junction box.
9. High endurance to different weather.
10. Modules binned current to improve system performance.
11. Good and friendly package with less transportation and storage space.
Solar Panel Packing
- Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/4pcs/5pcs/10pcs/20pcs per carton
- Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
|Packing Information||180W Solar Panel|
|Container||20′ GP||40′ GP|
|Pieces per Pallet||40||40|
|Pallets per Container||9||20|
|Pieces per Container||360||800|
Material in stock can be produced (procedure 7-20days) right away after pre-payment confirmation. COSCO/Mearsk/MSC/HPL ship to worldwide for safe shipping, don’t worry about package damage or loss. It takes about 15-40 days to worldwide, Please note us your contact details include your phone number for easy contacting from shipping company officer.
|By Sea||Delivery from Foshan or Guangzhou seaport|
|By Air||Departure from Guangzhou Internation Airport|
|By Express||Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT, FedEx.|
|Payment Terms||T/T||30% T/T in advance, paid the balance before shipment|
|L/C||L/C amount above 100,000 usd, we can accept L/C at sight|
|West Union||Amount lower than 5000usd|
|Delivery time||15~25days after receiving payment for one container|
Q: What is photovoltaics (solar electricity) or “PV”?
A: What do we mean by photovoltaics? The word itself helps to explain how photovoltaic (PV) or solar electric technologies work. First used in about 1890, the word has two parts: photo, a stem derived from the Greek phos, which means light, and volt, a measurement unit named for Alessandro Volta (1745-1827), a pioneer in the study of electricity. So, photovoltaics could literally be translated as light-electricity. And that’s just what photovoltaic materials and devices do; they convert light energy to electricity, as Edmond Becquerel and others discovered in the 18th Century.
Q: Can I install solar panels myself?
A: It is not recommended. The process requires both licensed electrical and roofing skills to ensure the solar power system is safe and optimally designed for 25+ years of production.
|Product Warranty||10 years limited product warranty|
|Power Warranty||15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
|ELECTRICAL DATA AT STC|
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||160Wp||170Wp||180Wp||190Wp||200Wp|
|Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmpp)||36.0V||36.0V||36.0V||36.0V||36.0V|
|Current at Maximum Power (Impp)||4.45||4.73||5.00||5.27||5.56|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||45.8V||45.8V||45.8V||45.8V||45.8V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||4.81||5.11||5.40||5.69||6.01|
|Standard Test Conditions (STC): Air mass AM 1.5, Irradiance 1000W/m2, Cell temperature 25°C|
|ELECTRICAL DATA AT NOCT|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT): 800W/m2, AM 1.5, windspeed 1m/s,ambient temperature 20°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||-0.44 %/°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc||-0.33 %/°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc||0.055 %/°C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
|Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Panel Dimension (H/W/D mm)||990x1130x35||990x1180x35||990x1250x35||990x1320x35||990x1400x45|
|Cell Size||156×156 mm|
|Glass Type||Tempered, Anti-reflection Coating, Low Iron|
|Glass Thickness||3.2 mm|
|Frame Type||Anodized Aluminium Alloy|
|Junction Box Protection Class||IP 65|
|Cable Crosssection||4 mm²|
|Cable Length||900 mm|
Prostar Solar Panel Production Line www.prostarsolar.net
Prostar Solar Module Limited Warranty
Prostar Solar Module Installation Manual
Prostar Poly-crystalline Solar Panels 180W Datasheet